In today’s market, it is not enough to have a great-looking website. If your target audience can’t find your site, all that beautiful design is not worth much. Soundview Creative says on top of the ever-shifting SEO landscape and advises clients on how to stay ahead of the curve.
We start with an SEO Audit. We measure your site’s performance against best-practices. Sites that are too slow, aren’t mobile-friendly and do not measure up are punished by Google and other search engines.
SEO Questions You Need to Answer
Some of the key questions the audit will answer include:
- is your site mobile-friendly?
- does your site load quickly?
- is your site’s content rich in keywords?
- is your site navigation fully optimized?
- are your images optimized with descriptions and proper sizing?
- how do your page meta descriptions measure up?
- does your site have duplicate content or dead URLs?
- are you using analytical tools to track your impact?
- how does your site measure up against your competitors?
Your Customized SEO Action Plan
Once we complete the SEO Audit we create a Customized SEO Strategy and work with you to get your site up to speed. We can provide coaching so that you can learn and implement the strategy yourself or we can manage your SEO for you. We analyze your unique market position and recommend on-page and off-page optimization strategies.
Some of the work we do are quick fixes, such as writing high-quality and engaging meta descriptions and linking your social media accounts. Other strategies will take time, such as creating quality content, social media marketing campaigns using free and paid tools, and building links with other sites with search engine authority.
The important thing to remember is that SEO work is not something you fix and forget. Conduct a search audit regularly to keep your site in good standing with search engines. We’ll show you how or you can hand it all over to us and we’ll do it for you.
Contact us today to get search ducks in a row!