WordPress Site Maintenance Plans
▪ Quick response time. We commit to answering all emails and calls within 24 hours.
▪ Routine maintenance services for your website, including updates of WordPress versions, themes and all plugins.
▪ Security monitoring. We alert you if there has been a suspected breach and work with you to resolve it.
▪ Downtime monitoring. If your site goes down for any reason, we will alert you and work to resolve the issue within 24 hours.
▪ Priority support. You will have priority access to email or phone technical support for any edits, additions or troubleshooting on your site (based on additional hourly rate).
Terms and Conditions
Soundview Creative follows best practices to protect the security of your website, however we are not liable for security breaches of the site or any damage done to the site by the client or any other party that attempts to modify it. We will provide quick fixes (tasks of under 30 minutes) under our standard monthly maintenance agreement. Beyond that, we offer development services to address security issues, including malware removal and other design and development services based on an hourly rate. Our plans do not include hosting or domain registration; those are the responsibility of the client.
Invoices will be sent digitally every month and are payable by credit card or bank transfer.
Either party may terminate the maintenance agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party thirty (30) days written notice to terminate.